Free Cisco Global Cybersecurity Certifications!
Tech Writing Team
If you would like to schedule an exam with us, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
In our digital era, organizations are relying increasingly on cybersecurity to protect themselves, enable trust, move faster, add value, and grow. As the volume and sophistication of cyberattacks rises, organizations are experiencing a significant shortage of IT professionals with cybersecurity skills.
To help close this security skills gap, Cisco is introducing the Global Cybersecurity Scholarship program. Cisco will invest $10 million in this program to increase the pool of talent with critical cybersecurity proficiency. Cisco also has enhanced its Security certification portfolio with a new CCNA Cyber Ops certification.
Through the scholarship program, Cisco will offer free training, mentoring, and testing designed to help you earn CCNA Cyber Ops certification and hone the skills needed for the job role of security operations center analyst. The new CCNA Cyber Ops certification has been designed to address the critical skills deficit, providing the job-ready knowledge needed to meet current and future challenges in network security.
Take the first step today toward a rewarding career in cybersecurity. Partner with Cisco and become one of the talented cybersecurity professionals now in high demand in nearly all industries.
Scholarship Award Details
- The self-paced e-learning path for this certification includes three courses and two exams, representing a significant monetary investment in your career:
- “Introduction to Cybersecurity,” a Cisco Networking Academy course
- “Understanding Cisco Cybersecurity Fundamentals” (SECFND), first course in the CCNA Cyber Ops curriculum
- “Implementing Cisco Cybersecurity Operations” (SECOPS), second course in the CCNA Cyber Ops curriculum
- Two accompanying CCNA Cyber Ops exams (210-250 SECFND and 210-255 SECOPS)
- Mentoring and coaching for all three of the above courses
- Cisco will deliver the program in partnership with key Cisco Authorized Learning Partners, which will provide the mentoring and coaching.
- The cost of all training, mentoring and coaching, and exam fees good toward completion of a CCNA Cyber Ops certification is included in the scholarship.
To be considered for a scholarship, applicants must meet these qualifications:
- Be at least 18 years old
- Be proficient in English
Basic technical competency (possess one or more of the following):
- Cisco certification (Cisco CCENT certification or higher)
- Relevant industry certification [(ISC)2, CompTIA Security+, EC-Council, GIAC, ISACA]
- Cisco Networking Academy letter of completion (CCNA 1 and CCNA 2)
- At least three years of combined experience in approved U.S. military job roles
- Windows expertise: Microsoft (Microsoft Specialist, MCSA, MCSE), CompTIA (A+, Network+, Server+)
- Linux expertise: CompTIA (Linux+), Linux Professional Institute (LPI) certification, Linux Foundation (LFCS, LFCE), Red Hat (RHCSA, RHCE, RHCA), Oracle Linux (OCA, OCP)
- Planning a career in IT cybersecurity
- Prepared to complete training in three months
- Willing to share a success story
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.
We are Dynamic Advancement, Cyber City USA‘s premiere Training, Certification, & Examination firm.
We have trained thousands of students at all levels and are confident we have a solution that will exceed your needs!