All-In-One Test CenterWe are the only facility accredited by Pearson VUE, Kryterion, Certiport, CLEP & DSST in the state of Texas!
Earn College Credit
Schedule your CLEP or DSST Exam today!
Your Title Goes Here
More than 450 credential owners across the globe choose Pearson VUE to help develop, manage, deliver and grow their testing programs. From online practice tests to high-stakes, proctored exams that require the industry’s most secure testing environments, Pearson VUE is the leader in computer-based testing — and much more.
They serve test owners and test takers in nearly every industry.
- Academia & admissions
- Financial & related services
- Health care
- Information technology (IT)
- US licensing & global regulatory
Taking an exam can be a new, exciting yet anxious experience. We want you to feel relaxed and comfortable when visiting a Kryterion Testing Center so we’ve provided the following overview on what to expect and you move through the process:
You will register for your exam through your Test Sponsor’s Webassessor portal. During this process you will select your desired exam, choose Onsite delivery, and select a Testing Center, date and time for your testing session.
You will receive an email confirming your scheduled testing date, time and Kryterion Testing Center location along with a Test Taker Authorization Code. This code is required to launch your exam at the Testing Center.
3. CHECK-IN AT THE TESTING CENTER
Two forms of identification are required at the Testing Center, which will be verified and recorded. You will also need to provide the Test Taker Authorization Code from your Confirmation email. The Kryterion Certified Proctor (KCP) will provide you with documentation about preparing for your test session while your workstation is prepared in the testing room.
4. PERSONAL ITEMS
DO NOT bring personal items with you to the testing center. Kryterion, Inc., Test Sponsors and Kryterion Testing Center locations are not responsible for lost or stolen items. You will be asked to place any personal items in a cabinet, locker or compartment prior to entering the testing areas. Personal items include but are not limited to bags, purses, keys, wallets, hats, briefcases, books, cell phones, calculators, portable electronic devices, watches and any weapons or firearms. Test Sponsor approved testing aids will be permitted.
5. SUBMITTING YOUR EXAM
At the end of your testing session you will be prompted to notify the proctor that you have completed the test. The KCP will submit your exam and complete check-out process.
6. EXAM RESULTS
Each Test Sponsor determines how and when Test Takers will receive their test results. Some results are delivered immediately on-screen after submission while others may be sent via email or postal mail. Results will not be printed by the Testing Center.
If you need to make any changes to your scheduled exam, please log in to your Webassessor™ account and click the Reschedule or Cancellation button next to your scheduled exam or contact your Test Sponsor directly. There may be a reschedule or cancellation fee applied if you are trying to reschedule your exam within 72 hours or your scheduled start time.
– CLEP students have significantly higher cumulative GPAs than non-CLEP students, when controlling for demographics and prior achievement.
– Students who earn course credit through CLEP perform as well as or better in sequent or subsequent courses than their non-CLEP classmates who took the introductory course at the institution.
Increased Likelihood of Degree Completion
– Among students enrolled at two-year colleges, earning just one credit-granting CLEP score increases the probability of completing an associate degree by 5.7 percentage points, or 17%.
– Among students enrolled at four-year colleges, earning a credit-granting CLEP score increases the probability of completing a bachelor’s degree by 1.2 percentage points, or 2.6%.
– As a group, students affiliated with the U.S. military services experience uniquely large completion effects—2.6 (11%) and 8.6 (18%) increases in probability of earning a bachelor’s and associate degree, respectively.
Shorter Time to Degree
– Students who took prior learning assessments (PLA) like CLEP and earned bachelor’s degrees saved an average of 2.5–10.1 months earning their degrees, compared to non-PLA students earning degrees.
– PLA students who earned an associate degree saved an average of 1.5–4.5 months to degree completion.
– With 13–24 PLA credits, black non-Hispanic PLA students saved an average of 14.2 months to their bachelor’s degree.
92% of institutions offer PLA credits to accelerate the time to degree completion.
Significant Cost Savings
An adult student who earns 15 CLEP credits to apply toward a degree could save nearly $5,000 at the average public 4-year institution and more than $17,000 at the average private nonprofit institution.
Over 1,900 colleges and universities recognize the DSST program and award college credit for passing scores. Colleges, universities and corporations throughout the United States and in some other countries administer tests year-round.
The cost for each DSST exam is $85. Administering institutions may charge a test administration fee according to their school policy.
The American Council on Education’s College Credit Recommendation Service (ACE CREDIT) has evaluated and recommended college credit for all 30+ DSST exams. The American Council on Education, the major coordinating body for all the nation’s higher education institutions, seeks to provide leadership and a unifying voice on key higher education issues and to influence public policy through advocacy, research, and program initiatives. ACE CREDIT connects workplace learning with colleges and universities by helping adults gain access to academic credit at colleges and universities for formal courses and examinations taken in the workplace or other settings outside traditional higher education.
Do you require immediate assistance? Let’s get in touch!
Customer support, sales assistance and enterprise clients available.
205 S. Frank Luke Dr. | Suite 4,
San Antonio, TX 78226
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.
We are Dynamic Advancement, Cyber City USA‘s premiere Training, Certification, & Examination firm.
We have trained thousands of students at all levels and are confident we have a solution that will exceed your needs!